You have just received an Excel Sheet at you email account and your boss is just going crazy about it! The sheet needs to be checked thoroughly with the required edits. You don’t have much time to spare. Gosh! It sounds really freaky. Hey. No need to worry. If you possess an Android phone, then I’m pretty sure that you have the Google Drive installed on your phone. If you don’t have one then this particular article will definite help you out.
What is Google Drive?
It is a productive application which can be downloaded for free on your Android smartphones. The app is designed in such a manner that is completely applicable for the small screens of smartphones and tablets. No other place can be as safe as this drive. It serves as the best storage place for all your important documents, videos, pictures etc. It backs up your files in a safe and secure place. Once you have finished editing your work you can save the file and invite others to have a look at your work. They can also leave comments. So in the above-mentioned case, you can invite your boss to have a look at your work!
How is Google Drive beneficial?
Google Drive helps you out in a number of ways. You can always avail the Google Drive for the following functions:
- You can search for the needed files with the help of Name and Content.
- You can store your files safely and can easily get hold of those files from anywhere.
- Google drive makes sharing of files and folders quite easy
- You can quickly go through your content.
- Since you have backed up your confidential work in this drive, it’s quite obvious that you won’t allow anyone and everyone to have a look at your work. The Google Drive allows you to set the access levels i.e. it is you who will decide as to whom to allow to see and comment on your work.
- The drive allows you to see the files even when you are offline.
- Sometimes you need to scan the paper documents. The Google Drive lets you do so with the help of the camera which is inbuilt in your Android smartphone.
- Suppose you are creating any pictorial or video graphic document. You can get access to your desired photos and videos from Google Photos.
Kindly go through the article on Clash of Clans Download
Download Google Drive on your Android smartphone right now:
Google Drive is readily available on Google Play Store. Well, before getting the app installed on your smartphones, you should keep in mind that your Android set is above 2.0 version and above. There’s no fixed version of this application as it depends on the Android sets. The current Google Drive apk file has been released on 20th June and till now around five lakh installations have already been made. In order to download this app, you need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the Google Play Store
- Type Google Drive on the search button.
- You will be provided with a list of Google Drive apps. Tap the first option.
- Press the install button.
- Get it downloaded on your phone.
Some Oops moments:
Not much, but the app definitely requires some improvement on its shortcut. The shortcut created for the Google Drive application doesn’t take you to the folder. Instead, it brings back to the folder which was left previously.